CEN - EN 1384
Helmets for equestrian activities
|Publication Date:||1 June 2017|
|ICS Code (Head protective equipment):||13.340.20|
This European Standard specifies requirement for protective helmets that can have a peak, for people involved in equestrian activities.
It gives safety requirements that include methods of test and levels. Requirements and the corresponding methods of test are given for the following:
- construction, including field of vision;
- shock absorbing properties;
- resistance to penetration;
- lateral deformation ;
- retention system properties
- deflection of peak (if fitted);
- marking and information;
- use of headforms in accordance with EN 960:2006.