Standard: LUL - G0635
SIGNALLING PRODUCT APPROVAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance and the procedure that it supports apply to all instances of Product Change whether for use on fixed LU infrastructure or on rolling stock running on LU infrastructure. This includes:
a) new products
b) changes to products currently in use, such as physical modifications and updates to software, firmware or data
c) product-related changes, such as maintenance & overhaul procedures, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, etc
d) new applications of products currently in use
e) trials or temporary deployment of products or changes
f) non-S,C&I changes of the types described above that could impact on S,C&I assets.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to all those with responsibilities under procedure PR0635 ‘Signalling product approval’. Also, it provides guidance on when the procedure should be applied and on the execution of each step.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0635||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-11-01||Status: INAC|
|G0635||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-09-01||Status: INAC|