Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 8
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The design rules below apply to the strength verification of circular flanges of pressure vessels made of steel, cast steel, grey cast iron and nonferrous metals up to an internal diameter of 3600 mm.
Additional loads due to thermal influences, e.g. local or temporary thermal gradients, different thermal expansion coefficients and external forces (e.g. from connecting pipe work) are not exhaustively covered by this AD 2000-Merkblatt and shall be considered separately if required (see also Clause 8.2 and AD 2000-Merkblatt B 7, Clause 7.1.2).
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt b 8|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 8||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: INAC|
|AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 8||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-05-01||Status: INAC|