Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT Z 1
GUIDELINES FOR MEETING THE ESSENTIAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS OF THE PRESSURE EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE WHEN USING AD 2000-MERKBLAETTER ON PRESSURE VESSELS, PIPING AND FITTINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
According to the Pressure Equipment Directive, the manufacturer is completely responsible for the design, manufacture and testing of pressure equipment. The manufacturer ensures that pressure equipment that is to meet the essential safety requirements specified in Annex I of the Pressure Equipment Directive is subjected to a conformity assessment procedure before it is placed on the market and that a declaration of conformity is drawn up. The manufacturer affixes a CE marking1) ensuring free movement within the European Union.
1) Not permitted if user test body carries out the test.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt z 1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|