Standard: UL - 1123 CRD
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY MARINE BUOYANT DEVICES - SECTION / PARAGRAPH REFERENCE: ADDED PARAGRAPH 2.4 AND ADDED LEGACY SECTIONS 36 - 39 SUBJECT: LEGACY MARKING AND LABELING REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
All required markings shall be clearly reproduced in permanent, waterproof lettering of a single color that contrasts with the color of the surface on which it is applied.
A device shall not be provided with any marking or literature which modifies or contradicts the intent of the required markings as specified in Sections 36 - 38.
A device shall not have any literature or markings that imply personal protection from impact.
|Document Number:||1123 crd|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|