ETSI - TR 103 087
Reconfigurable Radio Systems (RRS); Security related use cases and threats
|Publication Date:||1 November 2017|
The present document provides an analysis of the risk of security attacks on the operation of reconfigurable radio systems. It identifies which security threats can disrupt RRS networks and devices or can induce negative impacts on other radio communication services operating in the same radio spectrum. The present document also identifies stakeholder and assets, which can be potentially impacted by the security threats.
The present document extends the set of use cases addressed over those covered by ETSI TR 103 087 (V1.1.1) [i.30] to cover the following:
• Remote attestation of the Reconfigurable Equipment status (installed RA and DoC).
• Configuration enforcement of reconfigurable equipment.
• Distribution and enforcement of mobility policies.
• Long-term management of devices (in particular orphaned devices).
• Secure device root of trust.