Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 25
AIRWORTHINESS STANDARDS: TRANSPORT CATEGORY AIRPLANES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Contrary provisions of the Civil Air Regulations regarding certification notwithstanding, 1 this regulation shall provide the basis for approval by the Administrator of modifications of individual Douglas DC–3 and Lockheed L–18 airplanes subsequent to the effective date of this regulation.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 25|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Revision: 16||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.