Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 27
AIRWORTHINESS STANDARDS: NORMAL CATEGORY ROTORCRAFT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part prescribes airworthiness standards for the issue of type certificates, and changes to those certificates, for normal category rotorcraft with maximum weights of 7,000 pounds or less and nine or less passenger seats.
(b) Each person who applies under Part 21 for such a certificate or change must show compliance with the applicable requirements of this part.
(c) Multiengine rotorcraft may be type certified as Category A provided the requirements referenced in appendix C of this part are met.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 27|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 27||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|