Standard: AA - ASD-1(M)
ALUMINUM STANDARDS AND DATA 2017 METRIC SI
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides systems for designating wrought aluminum and wrought aluminum alloys, aluminum and aluminum alloys in the form of castings and foundry ingot, and the tempers in which aluminum and aluminum alloy wrought products and aluminum alloy castings are produced. Specifi c limits for chemical compositions and for mechanical and physical properties to which conformance is required are provided by applicable product standards.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-11-01||Revision: 13||Status: ACTV|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-05-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 2007-06-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-07-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-03-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|AA ASD1M||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-04-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.