Standard: ISO - FDIS 19617
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF NATURAL PRODUCTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the general requirements for manufacturing processes to ensure the quality of finished products used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This document covers premises, documentation, personnel, training, manufacturing control and quality control. This document applies to the manufacturing of natural products used in and as TCM.
This document does not conflict with general pharmaceutical GMPs.
This document applies to all materials of natural origin: medicinal plants, medicinal animals, medicinal minerals, crude drugs or crude drug preparations.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19617|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|