Standard: NFPA 1925
STANDARD ON MARINE FIRE-FIGHTING VESSELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall provide minimum requirements for marine fire-fighting vessels.
This standard shall also provide minimum maintenance and testing requirements for marine fire-fighting vessels.
The purpose of this standard shall be to provide the minimum requirements for the construction of new marine fire-fighting vessels or for the conversion of existing vessels to become marine fire-fighting vessels.
This standard is not intended to serve as a detailed manufacturing or purchase specification, but it shall be permitted to be referenced in purchase specifications as minimum requirements.
This standard is not intended to serve as a staffing document for marine fire-fighting vessels.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1925|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1925||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1925||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1925||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-02-05||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1925||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-08-05||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|