Standard: IEC 60034-27-4
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES - PART 27-4: MEASUREMENT OF INSULATION RESISTANCE AND POLARIZATION INDEX OF WINDING INSULATION OF ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 provides recommended test procedures for the measurement of insulation resistance and polarization index of stator and rotor winding insulation of rotating electrical machines.
This document recommends minimum acceptable values of insulation resistance and polarization index of winding insulation valid for fully processed low and high voltage AC and DC rotating electrical machines with a rated power of 750 W or higher.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-27-4|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|