Standard: GME 60223
LEAKAGE TEST OF SEALING SYSTEMS IN FUEL LINE SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The test specification describes the leakage test for sealing systems (e. g. crimp connections, plug connections, clamp systems, etc.) in fuel line systems and stipulates the leakage requirements.
This test specification is not applicable to sealing systems with screw clamps. Screw clamps do not fulfill the requirements of this test method.
It shall be differentiated as follows:
Type A Fuel line systems expect for in-tank systems
Type B Fuel line systems for in-tank-systems
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60223|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60223||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-07-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.