Standard: RTCA DO-286
MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MASPS) FOR TRAFFIC INFORMATION SERVICE – BROADCAST (TIS-B)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This revision to DO-286A separates Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Rebroadcast (ADS-R) from the TIS-B MASPS. The basic TIS-B services described in DO-286A remain fundamentally unchanged. The revision includes changes related to those previously made to RTCA DO-242 - MASPS for Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) and DO-289 - MASPS for Aircraft Surveillance Applications (ASA). The revision should not impact equipment previously certified using DO-260A - MOPS for 1090 MHz Extended Squitter (ADS-B) and TIS-B or DO-286A.
|Document Number:||rtca do-286|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-286||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-04-07||Revision: A||Status: INAC|
|RTCA DO-286||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-04-10||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.