ETSI - ES 202 336-1
Environmental Engineering (EE); Monitoring and Control Interface for Infrastructure Equipment (Power, Cooling and Building Environment Systems used in Telecommunication Networks) Part 1: Generic Interface
|Publication Date:||1 November 2007|
The present document applies to monitoring and control of Infrastructure Environment i.e. power, cooling and building environment systems for telecommunication centres and access network locations.
Interoperability of heterogeneous management interfaces and systems with multi-vendor equipment is the key issue. The present document gives a general approach from equipment to management system.
The multi-part deliverable is composed of a generic core part (part 1) and several specific parts for equipment category (part 2 and following).
The core document defines:
• The site equipment map and its division in functional subsets e.g. DC system which introduces part 2 and following.
• The generic set of exchanged information required at the interface of equipment, which is instanced for each equipment subset in part 2 and following.
• The minimum requirement for network architecture allowing some compatibility with old existing interface and the mechanism to exchange data between network element
• The data interface protocol for remote or local site management (Machine to machine interface MMI) and human machine interface HMI for monitoring and controlling.
• Recommendations for sure management network such as dependability, data back-up, data coherence and synchronization all along the management network, response time, fault detection and partial service in case of failure.