Fuel cell technologies – Part 3-3: Stationary fuel cell power systems – Installation
|Publication Date:||1 November 2007|
|ICS Code (Fuel cells):||27.070|
This part of IEC 62282 provides minimum safety requirements for the installation of indoor and outdoor stationary fuel cell power systems in compliance with IEC 62282-3-1 and applies to the installation of the mentioned systems
- intended for electrical connection to mains directly or with a transfer switch,
- intended for a stand-alone power distribution system,
- intended to provide AC or DC power,
- with or without the ability to recover useful heat.
This part of IEC 62282 does not cover:
- fuel supply and/or fuel storage systems,
- power connector to the grid,
- portable fuel cell power systems,
- propulsion fuel cell power systems,
- APU (auxiliary power units) applications.