CEN - EN 10111
Continuously hot rolled low carbon steel sheet and strip for cold forming - Technical delivery conditions
|Publication Date:||1 April 2008|
|ICS Code (Flat steel products and semi-products):||77.140.50|
This European Standard specifies the grades of continuously hot rolled low carbon steel sheet and strip (in coils) for cold forming.
Depending on its actual width, strip is classified as:
- hot rolled wide strip if its width is greater than or equal to 600 mm;
- hot rolled slit wide strip if its width is less than 600 mm.
For each grade, it specifies the chemical composition and the mechanical properties.
This European Standard is applicable to products of thickness not less than 1,0 mm and not exceeding 11 mm.
This European Standard is not applicable to products covered by other standards, such as:
- hot rolled products of non-alloy structural steels for general use (see EN 10025 all parts)
- steel sheet for pressure purposes (see EN 10028 all parts);
- steel sheet for welded gas cylinders (see EN 10120);
- quenched and tempered steels (see EN 10083-1 and EN 10083-2).