Standard: RTCA DO-311
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for rechargeable Lithium battery systems to be used as permanently installed power sources on aircraft. Compliance with these standards is recommended as a means of assuring that the Lithium battery will perform its intended function(s) safely, under conditions normally encountered in aeronautical operations. These standards apply to the chemical composition, cell size, cell construction, cell interconnection methods within batteries, venting June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 41 of 142 provisions, operational and storage environments, packaging, handling, test, storage and disposal of rechargeable Lithium batteries, installed separately or in avionics equipment aboard aircraft.
|Document Number:||rtca do-311|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-311||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-12-19||Revision: A||Status: ACTV|