VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15840
DUCTWORK AND ACCESSORIES
|Publication Date:||1 October 2004|
A. Ductwork and accessories for HVAC including the following:
1. Supply air, return air, outside air, exhaust, and relief systems.
2. Corrosion resistant exhaust systems including the following:
a. Wet air exhaust for cage washer, cart washer, dishwasher,
b. Lab hoods and ducts and accessories connected to hood exhaust system, kitchen range hood.
3. Exhaust duct with HEPA filters for Autopsy Suite Negative Pressure Isolation Room Positive Pressure Isolation Room.
1. SMACNA Standards as used in this specification means the HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible.
2. Seal or Sealing: Use of liquid or mastic sealant, with or without compatible tape overlay, or gasketing of flanged joints, to keep air leakage at duct joints, seams and connections to an acceptable minimum.
3. Duct Pressure Classification: SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible.
4. Exposed Duct: Exposed to view in a finished room, exposed to weather.