Standard: API 34-30635
ACUTE INHALATION TOXICITY EVALUATION OF A PETROLUIM DERIVED HYDROCARBON IN RATS API 83-11 STRAIGHT RUN MIDDLE DISTILLATE CAS 64741-44-2
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this study was to evaluate the acute toxicity of API No. 83-11 when administered by whole body inhalation exposure.
These acute inhalation exposures were conducted in the Litton Bionetics, Inc.(now Hazleton Laboratories America, Inc.) facility at 1330-B Piccard Drive, Rockville, Maryland. The study was designed to be conducted according to the Good Laboratory Practice Regulations of the EPA, 40 CFR 792.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 34-30635|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|