Standard: API 37-31152
CHROMOSOME ABERRATIONS IN CHINESE HAMSTER OVARY (CHO) CELLS EXPOSED TO COMMERCIAL HEXANE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Cytogenetic analysis allows for the direct visualization and classification of chromosome damage. The observation of chromosome aberrations in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells is an acceptable and reliable system for the detection of substances with clastogenic activity.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 37-31152|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|