Standard: MODUK - AQAP-170
NATO GUIDE FOR THE DELEGATION OF GOVERNMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance for the delegation and acceptance of GQA under the conditions of STANAG 4107, and identifies the elements involved in planning and implementing surveillance activities. It describes the delegator's responsibilities to identify quality risks and to detail related tasks for inclusion in the Request for Government Quality Assurance (RGQA). Refer to Annex A.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.