Standard: RIA ISO 10218-1
ROBOTS FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT — SAFETY REQUIREMENTS PART 1 – ROBOT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This is the American National Adoption of the International Standard ISO 10218-1:2006. It provides safety requirements for the robot machine builder similar to the information in clause 4 of ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999. It may be used in conjunction with the other clauses of R15.06 and in lieu of clause 4.
|Organization:||Robotic Industries Association|
|Document Number:||ria iso 10218-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|