Standard: LUL - 1-047
SECONDARY REVENUE EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to the safety design and safe use for third party equipment and systems installed on LU stations that are used for secondary revenue.
This standard replaces 2-01102-002 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and re-numbered. There were no technical changes
The purpose of this standard is to define the safety requirements for third party systems installed on the London Underground.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|S1047||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|