Standard: LUL - G-149
THE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AUDIO FREQUENCY INDUCTION LOOPS SYSTEMS (AFILS)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Manual of Good Practice is for those who specify, design, install and maintain through contract, AFILS on London Underground premises.
The purpose of this Manual of Good Practice is to establish a common procedure for the design, installation and maintenance of Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems (AFILS) that are provided on London Underground premises. Adopting these procedures will benefit customers that have hearing deficiencies and wear hearing aids by significantly reducing the communications barriers while travelling through the Underground.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.