Standard: MHI - MH10.8.8
RADIO FREQ ID FOR PKG, PARCELS, MAIL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH10.8.8 -RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION FOR PACKAGES, PARCELS, AND FLAT MAIL - Approved in 2006, this standard provides guidance for the use of radio-frequency identification (RFID) for the handling and tracking of packages, parcels, and flat mail. The standard identifies minimum data requirements as well as semantic and syntactical recommendations. This standard further provides specific recommendations for the air interface communications of RFID devices based on the application requirements identified by the carriers.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|