Standard: UFC 4-610-01
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC provides guidelines for evaluating, planning, and designing basic Administrative Facilities. This manual does not give detailed design guidance on interior design or provide theory and principles of interior design. The information in this UFC applies to the design of all new construction projects including additions, alterations, and renovation projects. Alteration and renovation projects should update existing facilities to meet the guidance and criteria in this UFC. However, this UFC is not intended as a substitution during design for thorough review by individual Program Managers and Operations Staff in the appropriate Service.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-610-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 4-610-01||Change Type: C2||Update Date: 2008-05-06||Revision: 08||Status: ACTV|