Standard: GME 60249
DETERMINATION OF VOLUME AND DENSITY OF ELASTOMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is the determination of the volume and the density of an elastomeric test piece. The volume will be determined by measuring the weight of the test piece in air, and apparent weight in a liquid.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60249|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60249||Change Type:||Update Date: 1977-04-01||Revision: 77||Status: INAC|