Polypropylene (PP) pipes — Effect of time and temperature on the expected strength
|Publication Date:||15 September 2009|
|ICS Code (Plastics pipes):||23.040.20|
This International Standard specifies the minimum values for expected strength as a function of time and temperature in the form of reference lines, for use in calculations on pipes made of:
- polypropylene homopolymer (PP-H);
- polypropylene block copolymer1) (PP-B);
- polypropylene random copolymer (PP-R);
- polypropylene random copolymer2) with a modified crystallinity (PP-RCT).
1) This is also called heterophasic copolymer.
2) This material can be distinguished by DSC testing or other appropriate method to indicate a second melting peak.