Rolling bearings — Internal clearance — Part 1: Radial internal clearance for radial bearings
|Publication Date:||15 October 2009|
|ICS Code (Rolling bearings):||21.100.20|
This part of ISO 5753 specifies values of radial internal clearance for the following types of radial rolling bearings:
- radial contact groove ball bearings, except those for insert bearings,
- double-row self-aligning ball bearings,
- cylindrical roller bearings,
- needle roller bearings, except drawn cup needle roller bearings,
- toroidal roller bearings,
- double-row self-aligning roller bearings.
It gives radial internal clearance values for all six types of bearing with cylindrical bore and also for double-row self-aligning ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, toroidal roller bearings and double-row self-aligning roller bearings with tapered bore.
Values of radial internal clearance for insert bearings are specified in ISO 9628.