JSA - JIS B 1519
Rolling bearings - Static load ratings
|Publication Date:||20 March 2009|
|ICS Code (Rolling bearings):||21.100.20|
This Standard specifies methods of calculating the basic static load rating and the static equivalent load for rolling bearings.
- This Standard is designed by the relevant standards specified in JIS B 1511 and applied to bearings manufactured from high quality hardened bearing steel specified in JIS G 4805 or ISO 683-17 or alloy steel with equivalent quality.
- This Standard is not applicable in the case where there is a considerable truncation of the area of contact between the rolling elements and the ring raceways and where special surface treatment or coatings are used.
- Double-row radial bearings and double-direction thrust bearings are, when referred to in this Standard, presumed to be symmetrical.
- This Standard is not applicable in the case where application conditions cause deviations from a normal load distribution in the bearing, for example misalignment.
- This Standard is not applicable to designs where the rolling elements operate directly on the outer surface of the shaft or the inner surface of the housing, unless that surface in equivalent in all respects to the bearing surface it replaces.
NOTE: The International Standard corresponding to this Standard is as follows.
ISO 76: 2006 Rolling bearings-Static load ratings (IDT)
The symbols which denote the degree of correspondence in the contents between the relevant International Standard and JIS are IDT (identical), MOD (modified) and NEQ (not equivalent) according to ISO/IEC Guide 21.