Qualifications for Organizations Engaged in the Testing and Certification of Cleanrooms and Clean-Air Devices
|Publication Date:||1 January 2006|
This Recommended Practice (RP) defines recommended qualifications for organizations engaged in the testing and certification of cleanrooms, clean-air devices, HEPA- and ULPA-filtered systems, and associated components. In addition, this RP:
1) Establishes professional categories for personnel performing testing. Each category consists of recommended minimum requirements for education, training, and experience, all of which should be verified by the testing and certification organization, and
2) Establishes levels of competence to be demonstrated by the personnel.
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
This Recommended Practice is intended to provide guidance to:
1) Equipment owners in selection and evaluation of an
2) Equipment owners that have or are preparing to have an
3) Independent testing/certificatio
Equipment owners evaluating a certification organization or companies having an in-house certification organization should be familiar with and have an understanding of industry standards and practices. This knowledge and understanding will aid recipients in receiving appropriate and meaningful cleanroom and clean air equipment test results.