Standard: LUL - 1-112
ANNUAL LOAD PLANNING REQUIREMENTS (FOR ELECTRICAL AND COMPRESSED AIR FORECASTING)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard defines the requirement for the production of load plans by the Infracos and Direct Users.
This Standard applies to all future planned projects and activities that impact on the electrical power or compressed air load on the Powerlink system or DNO system.
This Standard shall be used by those concerned with identifying or planning replacement, refurbishment or upgrades to electrical power or compressed air supply equipment.
This issue of the standard replaces 1-112 A1.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the load planning requirements of the Infracos and Direct Users.
This Standard aims to ensure that the Annual Load Plans are produced in such a way that they meet the requirements of LU and the Power Services Contractor.
The business objective of load planning is to provide the information necessary to enable Powerlink and London Underground to undertake Capacity Planning on the Powerlink system and provide an indication of the load growth on the DNO system.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-112||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|