ETSI - ES 202 746
Human Factors (HF); Personalization and User Profile Management; User Profile Preferences and Information
|Publication Date:||1 February 2010|
The present document specifies a set of user profile preference and information settings for deployment in ICT services and devices for use by ICT users and suppliers.
The present document specifies:
- objects including settings, values and operations;
- a rule definition language for defining functionality such as automatic modification of profiles. Profile solutions within the scope of the present document are:
- those provided for the primary benefit of the end-user;
- those which the end-user has rights to manage the profile contents;
- those where the end-user has the right to have a dialogue with the information owning stakeholder.
Intended readers of the present document are user profile providers, operators, service developers, service providers, device manufacturers, standards developers.