Standard: API 26-60111
AIR QUALITY MONOGRAPHS MONOGRAPH #70-13 VANADIUM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report is one of a series of monographs on ambient air quality prepared by distinguished authorities in the field of environmental science under grants from the American Petroleum Institute. The 1969 series covered what are regarded as the major atmospheric pollutants. The 1970 series deals with minor pollutants that are of particular interest at this time. It is planned to publish additional papers from time to time as public interest warrants.
Copies of the monographs may be purchased from the Institute at $1.00 per copy. Requests from nonprofit institutions for complimentary copies will be considered.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 26-60111|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|