Standard: LUL - 1-691
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all parties within LUL and all Entities and sets down the appropriate level of Information management compatible with the requirements of London Underground including those within any Public Private Partnership (PPP), Public Finance Initiative (PFI), or other contract.
Accurate Information of known provenance is required to enable informed decisions to be made. This standard provides the framework for managing Information to enable the Information to be of known levels of currency, accuracy and provenance.
This standard applies to Controlled and Mandated Information, its use in the management of local information is optional.
The purpose of this Standard is to enable Information to be gathered and used efficiently, effectively and appropriately throughout London Underground Limited (LUL) and all entities contracted to LUL.
This standard shall enable LUL, as a publicly owned, publicly accountable organisation to provide Information of known provenance, accuracy and currency to external stakeholders and internally.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-691||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-01-01||Status: INAC|