Standard: 1004B BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY OUTLINE OF INVESTIGATION FOR ELECTRIC GENERATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Outline of Investigation covers electric generators, sometimes referred to as generator heads, which, when coupled with prime movers, such as engines or electric motors, are used to produce electricity. This Outline covers generators (DC machines) and alternators (AC machines) rated 7,200 volts or less.
In the context of this document, the term generators shall be understood to apply to both AC and DC machines.
These requirements do not cover generators intended for used in hazardous locations as defined in the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70.
|Document Number:||1004b bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1004B BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-11-26||Status: INAC|