Standard: GME 60248
SCRAPING OF COATINGS ON ELASTOMERS AND TEXTILE INTERIOR MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the adhesion of applied coatings on elastomers and plastics as well as the wear resistance of textile interior materials. Test pieces of the surface to be investigated are submitted to a controlled scraping effect, both in the "as received" condition as well as after treatment with specified liquids, if required.
Note: Nothing in the specification supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60248|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60248||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-07-01||Revision: 4||Status: INAC|
|GME 60248||Change Type:||Update Date: 1989-12-01||Revision: 3||Status: INAC|