Standard: TAPPI T 803
PUNCTURE TEST OF CONTAINER BOARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This tester (Fig. 1) measures the energy required to puncture container board or corrugated board with a pyramidal point affixed to a pendulum arm. Results are reported in "puncture units," comprised of two major components: the energy to tear the material and the energy to bend it out of the way of the point.
|Document Number:||tappi t 803|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|