Standard: TAPPI T 618
ANALYSIS OF LIMESTONE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method is for the analysis of limestone as used in current sulfite pulping practice.
Limestone may be in the calcite form (high in calcium) or the dolomite form (approaching the double carbonate of calcium and magnesium). In pieces of various sizes, it is used in the tower system of making bisulfite cooking liquor. As a rule, the combined total of other oxides including silicon, iron, and aluminum should be less than 3%.
|Document Number:||tappi t 618|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 618||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Revision: 84||Status: ACTV|