Standard: RESNA - PUB 07
ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR LEARNING AND WORK ENVIRONMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
There is no doubt that advancements in technology can make learning, work, and life in general, easier. This updated and expanded new edition of a cutting-edge work breaks down all of the latest products and systems for making technology accessible to all. From desktop and notebook PCs to the Internet, adaptive technology expert Joe Lazzaro details in lay terms the latest advancements in assistive hardware and software, how to implement them, and how to provide vital training and technical support. Detailed chapters identify options for people with visual, hearing, motor, speech, and learning disabilities.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 07|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|