Standard: RESNA - PUB 14
CONDUCTING AGRICULTURAL WORKSITE ASSESSMENTS – CD AND PRINT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of the Agricultural Worksite Assessment Tool presented here is to assist rural rehabilitation professionals in conducting thorough and accurate disability-related needs assessments of their farmer and rancher clients' work environments.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|