Information technology - Identification cards - On-card biometric comparison
|Publication Date:||15 December 2010|
|ICS Code (Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics):||35.240.15|
This International Standard establishes
- requirements for performing comparisons of biometric samples and returning decisions on an integrated circuit card, and
- security policies for on-card biometric comparison
It also establishes commands and rules to permit pre-comparison computations to be done off-card.
This International Standard does not establish
- requirements for off-card comparison implementations,
- requirements for system-on-card implementations, or
- modality-specific requirements for storage and comparison.