Standard: JAG 5239.2
(CODE 65) INFORMATION ASSURANCE PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
a. This instruction applies to all OJAG and NLSC activities, organizations, contractors, personnel, and information systems including, but not limited to:
(1) Information systems and networks used to enter, receive, process, store, display or transmit unclassified, sensitive, or classified information;
(2) Information systems and networks used to support OJAG and NLSC systems that process data or information; and,
(3) Information systems and networks procured, developed, modified, operated, maintained, or managed by or behalf of OJAG and NLSC.
b. This instruction addresses adherence to Operations Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC) and Information Security (INFOSEC) principles as subsets of the overall OJAG/NLSC IA policy.
b. To ensure compliance with standards for information assurance (IA), information systems resourcing and operations, IA workforce development, and IA training under Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Navy (DON) requirements.
a. To establish an IA program to implement references (a) through (c) within the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC) to protect and safeguard Navy information and network systems in support of defense in-depth across the Global Information Grid (GIG).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5239.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|