Standard: GME 00008
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SELF ADHESIVE LABELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the requirements for pressure sensitive self adhesive labels, suitable for attachment to motor vehicles on either exterior or interior surfaces. Usage for such labels include identification, information and decorative effects.
Remark: Adhesive labels to this specification are not applied in the paint shop.
Two types of labels are specified:
Type 1: covers labels of the so called "self destructive" type, i. e. where any attempt to remove such labels from the substrate to which they are adhered, results in destruction of the labels.
Type 2: covers all other types of labels designed to vehicles.
Additionally each type of labels is subdivided into two classes:
Class A: covers labels used externally and within the engine compartment.
Class B: covers labels used within the passenger compartment.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00008|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00008||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-11-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.