Standard: API 4014
STUDY OF REACTIONS OF SULFUR IN STACK PLUMES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
GCA Technology Division has completed the first year of a projected three-year study of "Reactions of Sulfur in Stack Plumes" under contract No. PH-86-67-125. supported jointly by the Public Health Service; National Air Pollution Control Administration; American Petroleum Institute; Bituminous Coal Research, Inc.; and the Edison Electric Institute. Progress to date, previously summarized in ten monthly letter reports and three presentations to the Project Steering Committee, is presented in this First Annual Report.
During the period covered by this report, two technical presentations have been delivered describing this study at the Annual Meeting of the Air Pollution Control Association. New England Section, held at Providence. R. I., 5 April 1967. entitled "Reactions of Sulfur Oxides in Stack Plumes" (scope and design of study). and at the Annual Meeting of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, New England Section, held at Hartford. Conn., November 1967. same title (discussion of study results).
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4014|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|