ISO DIS 21593
Ship and marine technology - Technical requirements for liquefied natural gas bunkering dry-disconnect/connect coupling
|Publication Date:||25 September 2018|
|ICS Code (Other standards related to shipbuilding and marine structures):||47.020.99|
This International Standard specifies the design, minimum safety and functional requirements, inspection and testing procedures for LNG dry-disconnect/conne
The scope of this standard includes the following five elements.
1) General requirements: basic design principle, design parameters, functional requirements, internal valve, protective cap, handle;
2) Materials: body of coupling, welding, bolting, spring, seals;
3) Interface type and dimensions: Ends termination of receptacle, dimensions;
4) Marking: manufacturer and international standard information;
5) Testing: test conditions, test arrangement, general requirements, verification testing, production testing.