Standard: IAEA - SSG-13
CHEMISTRY PROGRAMME FOR WATER COOLED NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide provides Member States with recommendations and guidance for chemistry activities to ensure that structures, systems and components important to safety are available to perform their functions in accordance with the assumptions and intent of the design.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|