Standard: IAEA - SSG-6
SAFETY OF URANIUM FUEL FABRICATION FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The safety requirements applicable to fuel cycle facilities (i.e. facilities for uranium ore processing and refining, conversion, enrichment, fabrication of fuel (including mixed oxide fuel), storage and reprocessing of spent fuel, associated conditioning and storage of waste, and facilities for the related research and development) are established in Ref. . The requirements applicable specifically to uranium fuel fabrication facilities are established in Appendix I of Ref. . This Safety Guide provides recommendations on meeting the requirements established in Sections 5–10 and in Appendix I of Ref. .
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|