CENELEC - EN 61850-7-3
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 7-3: Basic communication structure - Common data classes
|Publication Date:||1 February 2011|
|ICS Code (Telecontrol. Telemetering):||33.200|
This part of IEC 61850 specifies constructed attribute classes and common data classes related to substation applications. In particular, it specifies:
• common data classes for status information, · common data classes for measured information,
• common data classes for control,
• common data classes for status settings,
• common data classes for analogue settings and
• attribute types used in these common data classes.
This International Standard is applicable to the description of device models and functions of substations and feeder equipment.
This International Standard may also be applied, for example, to describe device models and functions for:
• substation to substation information exchange,
• substation to control centre information exchange,
• power plant to control centre information exchange,
• information exchange for distributed generation, or
• information exchange for metering.